band b boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss band b boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
officially no but baxi are delaying launch of the 105 a he to sell off the 105 he and performa guarantees wont be affected notifications will

I believe October 2010 was the cut-off for selling Band -B and thereafter you could install those you'd sold before cut-off

Allegedly you can't fit SE's either but Vokera are selling them by the pallet load. Surely it must just be people breaking them for spares:confused:

Allegedly you can't fit SE's either but Vokera are selling them by the pallet load. Surely it must just be people breaking them for spares:confused:
yes it must i dont know why those performas are in my possession lol spares init

Put my first band 'A'mains 25 he eco in tomorrow £505ish plus,see how we go,my new economy boiler now advanta eco gone and band 'b; mains

We sometimes fit them if we are unable to route the condensate in somewhere which is very rarely now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Ha, yes funny that. As with gas the rating of...
Replies
Views
In that case, just get the Mechanical Engineer...
Replies
Views
Yep I think that’s got to be the next step. I...
Replies
Views
S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
Back