Banging Boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Banging Boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Samantha Fascia

Hi

Wonder if someone could help me??? I have a problem with my boiler making banging noises. It happens when I have had the hot water on for about an hour or two following the hot water not being on for 4 or 5 days then when I run my bath the banging starts and is there constantly.

I am a novice, could someone explain what I could do or do I need to call in the proffessionals??

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk Samantha Fascia. Thanks for introducing yourself.

Is it the fact that you open the tapthat causes the banging ? Or is the water boiling ?
What type of system do you have , any futher details may help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Oh that's a shame. Some of our other members...
Replies
Views
They are all copper and have not been...
Replies
Views
H
A professional is needed to diagnose and...
Replies
Views
@woytaz thanks for the update. It's funny...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for the tip. I have an outside tap so...
Replies
Views
Back