Basic Boiler Control System with Elctronic stats | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Basic Boiler Control System with Elctronic stats in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worcester

Esteemed
Plumber
I'm looking for a basic 'boiler' control system - simple nv contacts will do, operating on accurate electronic (pt1000 or siimilar) probes, not ya strap on themomechanical stats.

It's to control a pump based on programmable variable high/low limits on a buffer tank, working on either one or two stats. - Anyone any idea how makes one?

I've a suspicion the Heatmiser Bolerman might do it, though the tech info on their website is a little light.. And the Honeywell Smile controller looks over the top!

So: 1 or 2 PT1000 sensors and a pair of NV contacts triggered by a programmable temperature high and low level..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Its a Combi. Its a Worcester Bosch Greenstar...
Replies
Views
Don’t know on that one best email heat miser
Replies
Views
https://www.tanks-direct.co.uk/files/pdf/pdf303...
Replies
Views
Hi It seems like i have exatly same problem -...
Replies
Views
I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
Back