Bath or shower tray that’s 600mm wide max | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Bath or shower tray that’s 600mm wide max in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

W

Water electrik

I’ve got to take out an old acrylic 600mm wide bath and replace it with either a similar sized one or a shower. Has anyone any source of either a bath that’s up to 600mm wide and under 1700mm long or a shower tray that’s 600mm wide and 1000-1500mm long. Really struggling to find anything anywhere near. (It’s not a free standing bath that’s required). Much appreciated.

There’s a reason they don’t make them, too small…

However in a similar situation to maximise usable showering space I have bought an Impey wetdec and cut it to my requirements. But with membrane and tiling this is not a cheap option.

I believe there are some finished shower trays which you can cut down to size - but I’ve never used them myself as I prefer the wetroom solution.

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
What is your source of hot water? What bar...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have recently done a similar job with drop...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Unless you signed something to waive your...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I appreciate that this thread is now quite...
Replies
Views
Tanya A
T
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
Back