Bath plug rubber seal replacement | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Bath plug rubber seal replacement in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi All,

I hope this is an appropriate place to post this,

Im struggling a little with a replacement part i need.

We have a Villeroy Boch Subway bath, when we bought it we bought a matt black plug and knob thing to raise / lower the plug.

On the plug, the rubber ring around the center of it has now perished and the bath no longer holds water.

My issue is that i have no idea where i got the plug from and no idea who the manufacturer is.

is there a way to purchase a replacement seal? are these things standard? from a quick google it looks like they're all slightly different shapes and im not sure what i need!

ive attached a pic of the plug, the waste in situ in the bath and the seal itself!

Any advice gratefully received

Thanks

Dan

Attachments

• PXL_20201119_112028020.jpg
    PXL_20201119_112028020.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 36
  • PXL_20201119_112035573.jpg
    PXL_20201119_112035573.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 27
  • PXL_20201123_144911035.jpg
    PXL_20201123_144911035.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 31

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Multi lines towards the bath single line on...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks, that's really useful. I've tried...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Your image didn't show up in the post for some...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you so much. I am now officially out of...
Replies
Views
Back