bath tap / shower tap | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss bath tap / shower tap in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

S

sav

hi i have a bath tap that is a shower as well
this one:

Toolstation > Taps & Showers > Bathroom Taps & Mixers > Contract Bath Mixer

when i go to pull the slector up to use the shower part of the tap and when i have how water only it pops back to the tap setting (i think its cos theres not enough pressure on the hot water) if i remove this tap and fit a tap that has a slector bar like this one:

Toolstation > Taps & Showers > Bathroom Taps & Mixers > Pageant 1902 Bath Shower Mixer

will that work better then my currant tap
thanks for teh advice

Well if you change for a sliding bar it should work but what I would suggest,if you are coming off a cylinder and cold tank supply, is that you keep the taps you have now and the money you were going to spend on new taps ,you spend on an hose inline pump to increase pressure so you have a good shower,the power supply can be just connected up to a normal socket
see below

Triton T40i Bathroom Shower Pump on eBay (end time 22-Oct-09 17:18:42 BST)

Please note this is just an example of kit suggested,I do not know seller and would advise shopping around for best price

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Installing a P-shaped shower bath in a small...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I don't see your comments?
Replies
Views
T
  • Question
I am redoing my bathroom and not sure what the...
Replies
Views
Thermostatic shower
T
  • Question
What is your source of hot water? What bar...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, have you fixed your shower and if so...
Replies
Views
Back