Bathroom downlights | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Bathroom downlights in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Friends

I need to fit new bathroom lights.

I've seen these, they are not specifically bathroom but I can't find any zone 1/2 in the size I need in polished chrome.

Screwfix
Back
53815: Robus Adjustable Round Mains Voltage Downlight Polished Chrome 240V

Will they be ok?

Thx

Friends

I need to fit new bathroom lights.

I've seen these, they are not specifically bathroom but I can't find any zone 1/2 in the size I need in polished chrome.

Screwfix
Back
53815: Robus Adjustable Round Mains Voltage Downlight Polished Chrome 240V

Will they be ok?

Thx

no really anything for a bathroom needs to be ip rated and 12v (low voltage)

The ones in at the mo are 91mm with cut out about 80'ish

Want polished chrome

Price, reasonable!

If floor to ceiling is above 2.25m then you can fit what you like it's out the zones

http://m.NoLinkingToThis/p/linolite...r16-fire-rated-downlight-brsh-steel-12v/33111

How about these?

Need transformers but I already got them with the lights that are there.

http://m.NoLinkingToThis/p/linolite...r16-fire-rated-downlight-brsh-steel-12v/33111

How about these?

Need transformers but I already got them with the lights that are there.

there fine but dont forget to use heat rest cable from light to trans and (trans get warm so dont hide under inso)

Ok, thanks.

Light to transformer will be trans cable. So should be ok?!

yea thats fine as built for it and you part p because anything to do with bathrooms is notifiable ? unless your own

My own place!!

Gotta do some work while I'm quiet!

Ceiling paint first then swap lights then try to sort floor, maybe new rad & shower enclosure

See what mood I'm in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hve you tried pulling the large chrome part...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Having thought about it i'm sure there is a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
Well persevered, it is always worth the extra...
Replies
Views
I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
Back