Bathroom fitting | DIY Bathroom Fitting Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Bathroom fitting in the DIY Bathroom Fitting Forum area at Plumbers Forums

J

joe brown

A friend of mine at college managed to get a plumbers mate job. He said that during the week they fitted a bathroom. He said they ripped a bathroom out and installed a new suite. They left the floor because the owner wanted a wet room type floor. They did however tile around the bath and sink about 2ft high. He said the customer supplied the materials and suite and they qouted and recieved £2000 for the job.

Is this the going rate as i thought it would be much less than this. I was thinking more of £300. He also said it would take 3-4 days and i was thinking more of a day 2 at the most. The fit was done in manchester.

The missus/friends etc have somtimes told me storys of thier friends who had bathrooms etc fitted and paid £huge amounts for it, Ive never met any of these "willing to pay massive amounts customers", ive tried to be cheeky with my pricing in the past, I didnt get any work.

Hi Joe. It aint the norm. There are occasions (rare) when a punter rings up on a Monday morning and wants a job started and finished by Wednesday. You say no way, he says i will pay you £X if you do it. But punters like this are short lived. They miss manage time and money and are high risk. Good Luck

Similar plumbing topics

Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The basin & bathtaps will be pretty old to be...
Replies
Views
Well the happy price is just over 11k for...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
Back