Bathroom Only Has Warm Water | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Bathroom Only Has Warm Water in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

X

XenoMorph

Hi all
So I live in flat with communal heating/hot water and so have a HIU in the flat.
I had a problem where nowhere in flat was getting hot water only warm and company that services the HIU came and replaced a valve in the HIU.
Then I was getting hot water in kitchen but not in the bathroom still.
One plumber sated he was puzzled as both shower which is a thermostatic mixer and the level mixer in basin had same issue.
Only thing he can think of is there must be a blender valve in the bathroom behind the tiles.
Is this reasonable? or could there be something else causing the problem?
Thanks

Similar plumbing topics

S
  • Question
Sounds like the plate is blocked what’s the...
Replies
Views
N
  • Question
I doubt it’s pressure and more of a flow...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Thank you and from what my neighbours have...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks - you're right, we had a plumber round...
Replies
Views
Back