Bathroom price check | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Bathroom price check in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

wattsie1987

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Doing my parents bathroom for them in a couple of weeks and as I almost exclusively stick to heating work so was wondering what people would normally charge for this (labour only). Room is roughly 2m x 2m

Full strip out of bath basin bog electric shower.
Full bond and plaster walls and ceiling.
Complete new pipework excluding stack all hidden.
Mixer shower chased pipes solid wall.
Shower tray and enclosure 1200 x 800
Basin and pedestal.
C/c toilet.
New towel rail ( pipework in room adjacent).
New lighting.
New extractor fan vented through loft out of soffit.
New shaver socket.
Full aqua panel floor to ceiling whole bathroom round soil pipe boxing and in window reveals ect.
Replace floor boards with 18mm marine ply.
Vinyl flooring.

Doing my parents bathroom for them in a couple of weeks and as I almost exclusively stick to heating work so was wondering what people would normally charge for this (labour only). Room is roughly 2m x 2m

Full strip out of bath basin bog electric shower.
Full bond and plaster walls and ceiling.
Complete new pipework excluding stack all hidden.
Mixer shower chased pipes solid wall.
Shower tray and enclosure 1200 x 800
Basin and pedestal.
C/c toilet.
New towel rail ( pipework in room adjacent).
New lighting.
New extractor fan vented through loft out of soffit.
New shaver socket.
Full aqua panel floor to ceiling whole bathroom round soil pipe boxing and in window reveals ect.
Replace floor boards with 18mm marine ply.
Vinyl flooring.

Doing my parents bathroom... Nothing!

Yep, - me too. I would be doing it for nothing. Wish I had done a lot for my father when he was alive.
If your parents have plenty of money and eager to pay you, then just charge bare minimum to cover your overheads and basic wage, IMO.

I suppose he could ask his mother to repay the work over a long term.
She could maybe wash his clothes, iron them and make his dinner for a couple of years. :smile:

I must of worded it badly. I'm not charging just wondering what the price would be for paying customers to work out whether it would be worth my while to start doing a few.

i'd charge me mam less 20%, without any extra work seperate @~@ wether i get it or not...just a minute i own the house.lol

that job is £1.8-2k plus parts

Mother went to Spain for a week around easter time and i decided it was time she moved her bed into the downstairs room so i had to make a couple of alterations to the cloakroom toilet and put a pocket door into the room

IMAG1058.jpg

IMAG1060.jpg

IMAG1064.jpg

IMAG1074.jpg

IMAG1075.jpg

Supply and fit ........... a cuddle and a bowl of soup ;)

Mother went to Spain for a week around easter time and i decided it was time she moved her bed into the downstairs room so i had to make a couple of alterations to the cloakroom toilet and put a pocket door into the room

View attachment 26818

View attachment 26819

View attachment 26820

View attachment 26821

View attachment 26822

Supply and fit ........... a cuddle and a bowl of soup ;)

i'd put that on weekly terms.lol
mam and dad went to hawai, gutted and fitted new kitchen and ufh and tiling for when they came back ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm...
Replies
Views
If you have the spare funds go ahead as it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
No bathrooms booked for next year, yet. Lots...
Replies
Views
Well the happy price is just over 11k for...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yup and undersized flow/returns/heat emitters...
Replies
Views
Back