Bathroom price | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Bathroom price in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi guys I'm now 3 weeks in self employed plumber. What is the average cost for labour only for replacing a bathroom like for like including doing the wet wall too ? As I don't want to be too cheap.

£1000 If you can do it in 5 days + materials you need to be earning £750 - £1000 each week to make being self employed work , other wise you may as well work as a employee and have no stress and all the other problems, saying that I would not go back now been a sole trader 10years . Cheers kop

Similar plumbing topics

If you have the spare funds go ahead as it...
Replies
Views
Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm...
Replies
Views
Id say recal at that price....as soon as it...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the informative post. Can anyone...
Replies
Views
Back