Bathroom Renovation: Full removal, tiling, new fixtures | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Bathroom Renovation: Full removal, tiling, new fixtures in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm
Height 230cm
Birmingham Area

Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up & made safe for now, have had affected pipe cut & put end caps on. Work required Full bathroom remove old tiles walls and floor. Renew tiling. New toilet, basin. Refit radiator as only recently installed, towel radiator. shower either fit new or get walk-in shower, depending. I need a big shower tray with access for a chair mom as OAP or just have a walk-In shower. Ceiling cladding. All the pipework currently running from underground from the kitchen which is next door, I'm thinking maybe able to re-route via the ceiling loft space and drop into bathroom and cut into walls once tiles removed so don't have the problem again.

Similar plumbing topics

I said I'll be using as much adhesive as...
Replies
Views
  • Question
En-suite shower room refurb needed in Twyford...
Replies
Views
Your choice really mate the steam will affect...
Replies
Views
M
A bit like when I was a lad doing a paper...
Replies
Views
to do a bathroom complete from scratch it...
Replies
Views
Back