Bathroom suite good quality under 2k | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Bathroom suite good quality under 2k in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Hi all

Looking for a new suite (Quadrant shower, bath, basin and bog). Ideally I’m looking to spend no more than 2 k on sanitary ware.

I’ve read reviews on places like vic plum and Bathstore etc which aren’t great so not bothering with them.

Can anyone recommend good places to go in Kent for good quality but within the budget.

All help appreciated

Go to your local plumbing merchants and stick with the main brands

Eg

Mira
Ideal
Armitage

Plus many more

As for taps and showers don’t look really at the cost look at the availability of spares in like 5-10 years time

If you're not fitting it, get the advice of whoever is, could work out a false economy if tough to fit...

Similar plumbing topics

Good stuff, yep I can’t totally relate to...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
A
It is the freestanding version. I had a chat...
Replies
Views
Doom Lord
D
fair enough yes I would be looking for WRAS...
Replies
Views
S
Last cook and lewis quadrant I saw was nothing...
Replies
Views
tackleburger
T
Back