Bathroom wall panel help | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Bathroom wall panel help in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Hi everyone, today while in the shower I managed to whack my elbow off my bathroom wall panel and made a small dent. I cracked a deep cut in my elbow and don't even know how it happened.
My question is can I fix the dent at all any advice would be much appreciated thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20220514_165507_395.jpg
    IMG_20220514_165507_395.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 30
In short it’s the cheaper plastic construction panel it’s not solid and if knocked will dent

As for repair 3 options

Fill it with white silicon
Find a decent magic repair man
Replace the panel

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
That's what I use and touch wood not had a issue
Replies
Views
  • Question
I got one from a local shop for £120. Go to a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you for the detailed reply. Yes it’s...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Depends how stack is vented, could be blocked...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
Back