Bathroom waste pipe routing | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Bathroom waste pipe routing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks,

I’m putting in a new bathroom above the kitchen and need to route the waste from the bathroom from above into a 4” in the kitchen. Is there a limit to the number of turns I should be making before the 1.5” feed into the boss?
I ask because there’re a load of copper pipes running along the wall and I need to bring it away from the wall a little to feed into the boss.
Not very well described but hopefully the photo helps! The waste will feed in from the right.

Cheers

59B03E33-8DA6-4C2B-8D01-08D697528F06.jpeg

Hi,

The boss is quite high off the floor & could do with being lower to get good fall on pipe.

I would use x2 45/135degree elbows to get pipe off wall to boss on 4" pipe or twist pipe and use x1 45 degree connector into re-positioned boss.

If you are lifting floor level you may be ok for pipe fall with bath but if fitting a shower it will have a pretty high step into it,

thanks,

Andy

Run the kitchen waste into the boss on the side n 4" up to the new bathroom. Gonna need a durgo at a high level or vent to atmosphere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm...
Replies
Views
10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Can drill joists up to 1/4 of their depth...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for...
Replies
Views
  • Question
So, I solved this with a pan connector with...
Replies
Views
Back