baxi 105 e instant and baxi solo | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss baxi 105 e instant and baxi solo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

have the following problems with baxis

1. baxi 105e instant pressure vessel keeps loosing air charge replaced schrider valve and still so assuming its the bladder - is it ok to fit an external 8litre vessel on the return htg pipe and will the pre heat still work- called baxi and the guy on the phone asked other tech engineers in office and there was a mixed reaction if an externel vessel would work on the instant anyone know

2. got a call about a baxi solo 2pl they said the boiler would spark and light pilot and burner then go out and repeat this cycle all the time -going to look at it tomorrow -could the aps cause this and what is the boiler sequence on this boiler regarding aps -is it aps closed fan starts and boiler sparks and lights then aps switches contacts and (n/c contacts now open n/o contacts now closed) to keep boiler going or am i wrong

thanks ant

1. baxi 105e instant pressure vessel keeps loosing air charge replaced schrider valve and still so assuming its the bladder - is it ok to fit an external 8litre vessel on the return htg pipe and will the pre heat still work- called baxi and the guy on the phone asked other tech engineers in office and there was a mixed reaction if an externel vessel would work on the instant anyone know
you can fit a external vessel,BUT pre heat wont work,just turn it off it wont work any diffrently

2. got a call about a baxi solo 2pl they said the boiler would spark and light pilot and burner then go out and repeat this cycle all the time -going to look at it tomorrow -could the aps cause this and what is the boiler sequence on this boiler regarding aps -is it aps closed fan starts and boiler sparks and lights then aps switches contacts and (n/c contacts now open n/o contacts now closed) to keep boiler going or am i wrong
check aps,tubing,venturies fan,detection circuit,gas pressures(cross lighting), pcb,but before you do any of that check for reversed polarity
thanks ant

thanks gas man i will check solo tomorrow .

regards the 105 e instant i am not sure but the pre heat from what i can remember was either on or off depending on what temp the hw was set at. do i just turn that down

thanks ant

if you just turn the hot water stat to off pre heat is disabled it reverts to a normal 105,pull the stat knob out cut the end off that goes into the potentiometer and super glue the control knob back in position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

All basic electrical checks have been done...
Replies
Views
Upto you the duo has a flow rate of 11 as the...
Replies
Views
Finallly got it solved. When I returned the...
Replies
Views
Potentially tracking to earth on the...
Replies
Views
had problems with solo gas valves in the past...
Replies
Views
Back