BAXI 105 HE No hot water | Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss BAXI 105 HE No hot water in the Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's area at Plumbers Forums

S

Sparky1971

Hope someone can help,

I have a BAXI 105HE, which has stopped giving hot water on demand, heating works fine however when we call for hot water we have to open 2 or 3 taps before the boiler will give a green light for the DHW on the front of the boiler. Sometimes even with a few taps open it wont give DHW - although a sharp knock with a screw driver on the valve assembly ushually works, there has been a couple of times when we have not been able to get hot water at all. This seems to be getting steadily worse. Any help would be appreciated

on front of valve assy is a micro sw remove this then run a hot tap the spindle should move out . if not turn off cold to boiler and drain from a hot tap remove front of diapraghm unit and check for splits in the rubber diapraghm.if it was diverter on hw demand the heating flow would get hot

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

Chris, just to update, thanks for all your...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If it’s definitely E28, i‘d get your engineer...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
That’s good, we’ll persevered! Let us know...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just an addendum to say I have done my beést...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, it's a combi boiler with a storage tank in...
Replies
Views
Back