baxi 105 he | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss baxi 105 he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI all.
Recently posted problem with this same combi boiler last week. After much appreciated help. I'm still no further forward.
I have hot water tap running, boiler runs as it should but temperature lights rise to 80 then cuts in and out. Same happens on heating. I have renewed both dhw and heating stat's. I have cleaned plate heat exchanger best I could with some cleanser... system water is quite clear. I have checked gas valve is modulating by pulling off wire to check low pressure which is 2 mbar and high pressure being 11. Heating flow gets very hot but dhw only Luke warm.
Any ideas before I buy a p.c.b

Hi gasman, Can you clarify on that. I checked diverter pin was moving ok as I thought it was passing when in hw mode

with the heating flow stone cold when you run the hot tap does it get very,very hot?

Unfortunately the heating works slightly so was already a bit hot when I got there. I ran the hot tap for ages while I was testing, I did find the flow very hot, I didn't have a kit for diverter so pushed the pin inside in and out to try and release any dirt. Do you think this could be where the problem lies

its more likely the plate heat but sadly a diverter thats stuck will give the same symptoms you need to go there when the heating's off and try running the hot tap slight heat down the flows ok but if it gets very hot dv or plate heat NOT a pcb,and as your getting a lit burner and wp of 11mb which is close to 12.1 wp it compounds the fact the pcb is ok

Is it just a good clean out on heat exchanger or a replacement
there is a chemical you can use but dont know which one pouring brown vinegar inside it and soaking for half hour will help failing that its a new one but advise your customer it could be the dv as well sometimes if a plates been blocked for a while the safety spring in the dv fails and on the 105 you cant buy it so its new plate heat and dv time

Great info. The fact there isn't any water in condensate trap couldn't be an issue? I haven't seen this before

Great info. The fact there isn't any water in condensate trap couldn't be an issue? I haven't seen this before
there probably is but its hard to see right at the back of the trap,when water pees into it and the pressure falls rapidly you have problems

This one ones for gas man.
Still having problems with boiler. Think it will be plate heat exchanger to change next, thought you might like to know I got an alpha ocean seal kit for the diverter. You thought they didn't do a kit, plumb center got me it for 47 plus vat, might be handy for you to know

Lad I know works for bg gave me details the code is 343713 only it wasn't recognised on plumbcenter computer, maybe a bg stock code. They found it under alpha ocean seal kit 760. It had every part needed for dv. The diaphragm washer on the sensing part at front must be different part as that's not included.

Lad I know works for bg gave me details the code is 343713 only it wasn't recognised on plumbcenter computer, maybe a bg stock code. They found it under alpha ocean seal kit 760. It had every part needed for dv. The diaphragm washer on the sensing part at front must be different part as that's not included.
you seem to be spending a lot of time and money on this boiler, i assume you are gas registered or gas man would not be helping you , maybe it's time to let some one a bit more experienced to have a look at it,surely it would have been more cost effective if this was done in the first instance

you seem to be spending a lot of time and money on this boiler, i assume you are gas registered or gas man would not be helping you , maybe it's time to let some one a bit more experienced to have a look at it,surely it would have been more cost effective if this was done in the first instance
I am gas registered and funnily enough that's been said about being cheaper to get baxi out. It's not cost too much yet as I can always drop my labour and make a learning curve from it. THe bg guy also struggling and he has same job on a boiler, between him and gas man I nearly have it, heating now seem's ok, just hot water.

I am gas registered and funnily enough that's been said about being cheaper to get baxi out. It's not cost too much yet as I can always drop my labour and make a learning curve from it. THe bg guy also struggling and he has same job on a boiler, between him and gas man I nearly have it, heating now seem's ok, just hot water.
join the arms your answer may be in there.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

faulty diaphram with the sound of it.
Replies
Views
Chris, just to update, thanks for all your...
Replies
Views
Nope updated version
Replies
Views
Hi John, This was actually a house I'm...
Replies
Views
Back