Baxi 105e boiler problem? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi 105e boiler problem? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

electricgraham

Hi all, i,m a spark from the Electrical Forum and after a bit of help!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have a Baxi Combi Instant 105e and having a spot of bother with heating side, works fine for hot water but doesnt always switch heating on with timer but sometimes does? if it doesnt come on if i run hot tap and boiler fires up heating will then come on.
Had a Gas safe bod look at it and he just shrugged his shoulders and said it could be this or that and to start by changing X and then Y and so on? Alarm bells rang regarding cost so if any one could piont me in the right direction that would be great.

Many thanks

Graham

it dont sound like a timer problem , i,d start with the ch microswitch located at the diverter valve , check the push rod comes out and makes the switch in htg mode if not it will be the diaphram , then check the diverter valve head is operating next

Does the heating light, light when clock calls if not,
Start by making sure it isn't the clock.
If the heating hasn't come on as timed, flick the clock switch to constant,[ I ] If fires up it looks like the clock.

If it doesn't, does ? Pump run, then heating flow switch operate micro switch, then fan which makes air pressure switch followed by ignition & gasvalve. Where in this sequence does it breakdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

faulty diaphram with the sound of it.
Replies
Views
D
Thanks very much indeed, Basher. I'll explore...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 126459
D
That's what I was hoping, looks like a good...
Replies
Views
Meant to say on scale reducers, I don’t or...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
I suspect initially this is a failed HW two...
Replies
Views
Back