Baxi 105e Combi Boiler - not hot water | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi 105e Combi Boiler - not hot water in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

w851ks4

Hello All,

I'm sure this issue has been 'done to death' so please forgive me if I'm asking the same question again........:winkiss:

I have a Baxi 105e. In the DHW mode there is no hot water (albeit there are NO warning/fault lights showing). However,there is no problem with hot water in the CH Mode.

I suspect it's a flow sensor problem or maybe a faulty diaphragm. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated before I call a plumber out.

I want to ensure that whoever is called out either has the parts required or I'll buy them for a plumber to fit.

Thanks.

could be a couple of things but if the no faults then sounds like either the diaphram or microswitch at fault, but could also be diverter valve enginneer will be able to tell you pritty quick which it is! were are you based im sure a gas safe guy in here would be happy to help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

L
That shouldn't happen. Going to need lots of...
Replies
Views
My first thought when I heard this fault a...
Replies
Views
Hi John, This was actually a house I'm...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
new p.h. ex. that will be alot cheaper than a...
Replies
Views
Back