Baxi 105e combi boiler, radiators not at full heat problem | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi 105e combi boiler, radiators not at full heat problem in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

ktepf

Hi chaps, my boiler will not put out heat more than 40c to the rads, the 60c neon comes on for ten seconds then reverts back to 40c, a constant cycle.
Hot water is fine.
I have blead, flushed, cleaned return filter, checked flow, stats turned to full.
Any ideas please?
Regards
Keith

Hi Ktepf,
i agree with puddle easiest and cheapest solution to check the heating thermistor first, also check what gas pressures you have in the heating mode when the boiler modulates maybe the boiler operating temp. is set too low
best of luck paul

Agree with puddle, change the heating Temp sensor before you do anything else, there easy to change as there in a dry pocket, last one i bought was £14 from the local gas spares shop, £4 from BES :mad:.

Hi chaps, thanks for the replys. I wiil change the sensor as advised, is that the one top left of the boiler named "Centeral heating Temperature sensor" in my instructions?
Re.gas preasure, not sure, but I suspect its OK as the boiler has put out full heat when installed and all other appliences are fine.
Cheers
Keith.
PS where is the spell check on this forum located?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi, I have a combi-boiler system and while I...
Replies
Views
Allan 1234
A
Suggest changing the Kw from Auto to 6kw, also...
Replies
Views
As long as your flow pipe is getting hot first...
Replies
Views
You have a blockage from a dirty system needs...
Replies
Views
faulty diaphram with the sound of it.
Replies
Views
Back