Baxi 105e combi temperature sensor | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi 105e combi temperature sensor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. First time for me. I've joined tonight.
Can anyone tell me if the 2 temperature sensors on the above boiler are wet or dry.
Thanks.

Are you gas safe ?

Yes. (580059) Have been 18 years. Not too hot on boiler breakdowns. I installed this boiler for my son 10 years ago. This is the 1st problem he's had.

Right ok hope you understand, as we don't allow gas repair advice on an open forum for safety reason

Get your post count upto 10 (non spamming)

Then you need to pm a mod for further details (croppie, applumbing or gasman)

As above Colin. Get a few posts under your belt and pm one of us with your gas safe details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I must admit this is a new control philosophy...
Replies
Views
put the boiler on low very low and leave it...
Replies
Views
new p.h. ex. that will be alot cheaper than a...
Replies
Views
Chris, just to update, thanks for all your...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, The outlet of all my radiators are at...
Replies
Views
Renato
R
Back