Baxi 105he flue position? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi 105he flue position? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi guys. I came across a Baxi 105HE today and was trying to figure out whether the flue position was within MIs. I’ve attached a picture but looking in the book I can’t see an issue. Any advice will be appreciated.

E7A0D958-9BB3-417A-AC58-6BB43CF99515.jpeg

48069E95-7F85-4D73-858C-8317B0372849.jpeg

Also some food for thought: I asked gas safe about this type of thing, and if it’s say 280mm from a window, it’s only NCS - Bonkers.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, thank you for the reply. It's confusing...
Replies
Views
Upto you the duo has a flow rate of 11 as the...
Replies
Views
Thank you for responding Chuck, I have booked...
Replies
Views
new p.h. ex. that will be alot cheaper than a...
Replies
Views
P
Tricky situation for you. Boiler shouldn't...
Replies
Views
Back