Baxi 133 HE venturi removal. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
Guest viewing is limited

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi 133 HE venturi removal. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I need to replace the fan unit on a 133 HE plus combi. Unscrew the two wing nuts so I can lower the fan and the venturi.
The question is, is it a matter of simply pulling the venturi away from the gas pipe (whilst supporting it) as only the 100 and 80 models appear to have a grub screw to retain it.
Thanks,
Graham.

You'll have to prove you're GSR mate before you get any replies
PM a mod and I think they will sort it out

Are you gas safe registered?

No I'm not. I'm a property renovator that does all my own electric and gas work and then gets the local EIC/Gas safe company in to check it and provide the certificates I need for rental.
Never had a single issue with either electrical or gas inspections.
Graham.

sorry to say by law your cant touch a gas appliance (repair)

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
Could be me!
Replies
Views
sputnick
S
C
tbh not impressed with Worcester,dont know...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
T
I have cheked all burner seals and they are...
Replies
Views
Back