Baxi 45/4m back boiler unit | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi 45/4m back boiler unit in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Harvest Fields

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Morning all, any help would be appreciated. Been to a job (first service) where someone has used rock wool to seal the flue inside the builders opening. Anyone got a part number for the sealing/ceiling plate need to seal it correctly?

You mean the angles ?

Yes mate if that is what they are called ha ha ha

pop rivets or you could nut and bolt or self drilling screws

myself would be pop rivets as I’ve got the kit

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Oh I seeeeee, a register plate. I've split one before when access has been difficult and riveted it back together piece meal. You can get a pop rivet gun kit for a fiver, not a good one but good enough.
[automerge]1600935522[/automerge]
Impact brick bits ? That will get you shorter

Eg

Do they work Shaun?

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Oh I seeeeee, a register plate. I've split one before when access has been difficult and riveted it back together piece meal. You can get a pop rivet gun kit for a fiver, not a good one but good enough.
[automerge]1600935522[/automerge]

Do they work Shaun?

There ok do in a pinch

Similar plumbing topics

E
It sounds like that needs to be sealed from...
Replies
Views
How to light a pilot light! Press in the grey...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler...
Replies
Views
We've just sorted one of these situations...
Replies
Views
Back