Baxi 60/100 Boiler - No Hot Water | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi 60/100 Boiler - No Hot Water in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shuttleworth

Hi

can anyone advise if they have encountered a similar problem to this and if so, let me know what they did to resolve the problem. The boiler would not ignite and I traced the problem to the PCB. I changed this component and the bolier fires every time, running the heating circuit fine. However, although the burner is ignited the domestic hot water does not heat up.

Any thoughts?

thanks
JS

Hi

can anyone advise if they have encountered a similar problem to this and if so, let me know what they did to resolve the problem. The boiler would not ignite and I traced the problem to the PCB. I changed this component and the bolier fires every time, running the heating circuit fine. However, although the burner is ignited the domestic hot water does not heat up.

Any thoughts?

thanks
JS

motorized valve or cylinder stat faulty

Whats a Baxi 60/100 boiler? Sorry for my ignorence :) :welcome:

As above though, gasman, initially souns like the hot water 'thinks' its hot enough or doesn't want to be heated! :)

Whats a Baxi 60/100 boiler? Sorry for my ignorence :) :welcome:

As above though, gasman, initially souns like the hot water 'thinks' its hot enough or doesn't want to be heated! :)

its the system version of a 105/performa combi

I'm gettin to old I feel! Totally sick of all the different names these manufactures spew out to sell their stuff!!

the he version is simply called a performs system 12,18,24 kw not sure if the baxi survived to the he version poxi would know its the same as people who confuse the baxi 105 e or he with the 105e/he instant same name but very different mechanically ,same generic combustion chamber but thats where it ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

M
Chances are there’s still air in the system...
Replies
Views
I started a long winded response but deleted...
Replies
Views
Speak to Baxi regards the warranty, as they...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back