baxi 80 e | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss baxi 80 e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
flow getting very hot in dhw mode? why dont you think its the plate heat? what else is happening ?

ot stat, thermister??

put CH to full and see if it has same issue

any more description on issue?

soft water area ,little usage,one bed flat...?
means nothing to me,you need to see if the problems in both modes,or just in dhw mode and if so is the flow pipe(LH SIDE 22MM)getting very hot when hot taps are opened

flow was getting hot so i changed diaphram
primary cause is a blocked heat exchanger,that needs replacing but as a result of the blockage DV bottom spring may fail if the faults the same after replacing the plate heat you will either need a new one or abkot are now allegedly doing a refurb kit,but i have not bought one yet

primary cause is a blocked heat exchanger,that needs replacing but as a result of the blockage DV bottom spring may fail if the faults the same after replacing the plate heat you will either need a new one or abkot are now allegedly doing a refurb kit,but i have not bought one yet

The alpha 760 seal kit fits it. It's the same diverted valve.

I'm sure it's 760, could be another number Though. can't mind

The alpha 760 seal kit fits it. It's the same diverted valve.

I'm sure it's 760, could be another number Though. can't mind

just discovered abkots kit much cheaper than the alpha see post#14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Chris, just to update, thanks for all your...
Replies
Views
new p.h. ex. that will be alot cheaper than a...
Replies
Views
(cont'd) Anyway, fairly keen for someone to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
And just as any funs just getting louder over...
Replies
Views
No you couldn’t need to be gas safe
Replies
Views
Back