Baxi 80 Eco | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi 80 Eco in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

breakdown

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just wondered if anybody could help. Pump runs then fan starts cuts out, starts cuts out and carries on like that. No sparking. It was a late job going back tomorrow think aps or pcb. Checked Venturi was ok. Just wondered if this was a common fault. Cheers.

I would go with the aps. Test it for continuity and go fron there if venturi is sound

Venturis on these can melt strip out and check visually before forking out on an APS. Just blowing through the venturi doesn't prove these are ok as I found out once to my cost.

I found a spider in the venturi on one of these once. It was stopping it from working.

Do checks at pcb end when checking the aps, I'd be looking at that myself.

had a few recently

Yes and don't link out before fan runs it's a 3 pin so needs to be open before fan will run.

Fitted aps fan would run and stay running but nothing else. Fitted pcb all ok
Sorry for late reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

That’s there problem you pay them to fix it...
Replies
Views
faulty diaphram with the sound of it.
Replies
Views
Unfortunately the fitting of a new Venturi did...
Replies
Views
Chris, just to update, thanks for all your...
Replies
Views
Nothing you can check yourself as it states in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back