Baxi 80e sparks but wont ignite | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi 80e sparks but wont ignite in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i'm a new member, this is my first thread.
Been called out to a baxi 80e that wont fire up. pump runs, fan starts for a few seconds, spark at electrode but no ignition. No neons flashing, Inlet pressure at gas valve 24mb, pcb A1 has 230v at termnals 2&4. Thinking it could be gas valve. any other advice would be apprecited. thanks colin k

If your not gas safe time to call one out if you are get your post count upto 10 and pm gas man (the mod) with your gas safe no, he will let you into the private forum

As you can understand we can't give out gas repair advice unless your qualified

Welcome to the forum Colin. As Shaun says please pm a mod with your gas safe details and increase your post count to 10 posts. Then you can gain entry into the gas safe section of the forum. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Just for completion, and to have this archived...
Replies
Views
I don’t think there are any other checks on...
Replies
Views
Burger
B
Thanks, will buy spare electrode and pcb first...
Replies
Views
It was the board, of course it was the...
Replies
Views
Potentially tracking to earth on the...
Replies
Views
Back