baxi are not stealing our work | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss baxi are not stealing our work in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

B

Billy Bob Bob

you may have heard they are on the likes of facebook,well i have known about this for about a year this is the score its not about baxi nicking work,if you fit lots in the works scheme,you can become an approved installer and offer finance,you get paid by baxi quickly and baxi provide the finance to the customer it gives you another tool to compete against the likes of BG who offer finance for those that want it,its that simple,if you currently fit baxi-potterton etc get in the works scheme and talk to your rep

think you need to fit 50 a year for approved installer/offer finance?. thats a bit unfair as i dont fit that many nowdays, 4-5 years ago might have done.
however, cant see why they cant offer it to the customer on your behalf as its in their best interest!!!!!!!!!

think you need to fit 50 a year for approved installer/offer finance?. thats a bit unfair as i dont fit that many nowdays, 4-5 years ago might have done.
however, cant see why they cant offer it to the customer on your behalf as its in their best interest!!!!!!!!!

dont need to fit 50 a year just in works,and you can offer finance

Trust me you do not need to be fitting large volumes. Just have a good relationship with your baxi rep and choose baxi for your installs. Let the rep do the rest.

Similar plumbing topics

Id be looking at 2-port valves and checking...
Replies
Views
They were paying £400 for a combi swap...
Replies
Views
Mr installer
M
Could be cavitation if the header tank only a...
Replies
Views
There's nothing wrong with external boilers...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
Back