Baxi BBU with Bermuda fire front. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi BBU with Bermuda fire front. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Hi, I have a Baxi BBU AND Bermuda fire front. Both are in perfect working order and we’re not looking to have a combi installed anytime soon.

Are there any fire fronts that are compatible, if we wanted to change it?

Fire works perfectly. But it’s ugly!

I have seen an SP3 on Ebay, but not sure whether it would be compatible or not.

Thanks

Hi, I have a Baxi BBU AND Bermuda fire front. Both are in perfect working order and we’re not looking to have a combi installed anytime soon.

Are there any fire fronts that are compatible, if we wanted to change it?

Fire works perfectly. But it’s ugly!

I have seen an SP3 on Ebay, but not sure whether it would be compatible or not.

Thanks

You could contact Baxi for a list of compatible fronts but I would think you will struggle to find an installer to fit a fire front that you bought yourself from ebay. I would find the installer first before you buy anything.

Give Baxi a call and they will guide you to compatible fire fronts, although only from their own range I would assume.

As above, contact your RGI first either way as they may be unwilling to fit parts not intended to be used with the Baxi BBU.

One of the reasons being, the flue performance may be affected and carbon monoxide as we all know.......is a killer.

Similar plumbing topics

no. not available now,
Replies
Views
Yep got all original installation sheets.
Replies
Views
If the engineer is Corgi registered, then he's...
Replies
Views
You'd have to have gas meter removed if you...
Replies
Views
Id be looking at 2-port valves and checking...
Replies
Views
Back