baxi Bermuda 51/5 boiling over | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss baxi Bermuda 51/5 boiling over in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

bert large

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Going to look at a problem with the above boiler tomorrow & just wanted to ask if anyone had experienced similar problems with the same back boiler. It is on a modern Y plan & seems to work ok when on hot water but when the heating is on it seems to be boiling over after around 2 hrs of operation.

With the older back boilers I would obviously look at changing the boiler stat phial first but these have a PCB & I think from memory the control rheo stat & the phial wires go into the PCB seperately. Just wondered if antone had had the same problems & if it was the stat, phial or PCB. Another possibility is the gas valve sticking when it gets a bit hot.

Cheers, Martin.

You're right regards the stat wiring straight into the pcb Martin... Could be all the rads on trv's and no bi-pass? ..... 1st thoughts :) I'd be quizing the custard a load to try and focus on where the issue may lie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
You have a blockage from a dirty system needs...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Id be looking at 2-port valves and checking...
Replies
Views
It's not 'amateurish', what you've had...
Replies
Views
Back