baxi boiler leak | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss baxi boiler leak in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

morgi27

hi guys new member here!! i have a small problem,with a my baxi boiler,it as a small leak of cold water,ive looked into the boiler and its leaking from the flow switch!! i already have a new spare replacement switch to hand but i wondered how hard is it too replace???? is it a case of just of removing it or do i have to drain boiler etc

many thanks for any replies
michael

What do YOU think will happen if you attempt to remove a water flow switch without isolating and draining the boiler first.

hi guys new member here!! i have a small problem,with a my baxi boiler,it as a small leak of cold water,ive looked into the boiler and its leaking from the flow switch!! i already have a new spare replacement switch to hand but i wondered how hard is it too replace???? is it a case of just of removing it or do i have to drain boiler etc

many thanks for any replies
michael

:welcome: to the forum morgi27 ... I'm guessing a 105 or the like but what model baxi you got? ... By flow switch do you mean heating or hot water? And lastly how confident are you around water and electrics? Not wanting to scare you or anything :) Some repairs a relatively good DIYer can get a way with ... How do you rate yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler...
Replies
Views
N
Plastic hydro block best replace as it’s...
Replies
Views
It’s an automatic air vent - you can close it off.
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
L
I can see the small leak in back boiler, have...
Replies
Views
LyndaB
L
This question has been discussed a couple of...
Replies
Views
Back