Baxi boiler pressure drops after heating | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi boiler pressure drops after heating in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

M

Martin Pearce

Hi, we have a back combi heater. Whenever the heating comes on it seems to lose pressure within a few hours and I have to refill each morning. The boiler seems to function well, and the pressure only drops with the heating and not the water being on. Ie it started last winter and was then fine all summer when only needed water.

There are no leaks and the radiators are all bled and function well. We have a water based underfloor heating system and I isolated this and the boiler pressure was still falling after heating.

I spoke to an engineer on a call and he suggested an expansion vessel could be fitted as he serviced the boiler in late summer and he said it was like new.

Any suggestions on tests/ checks I could perform to test.

Thanks

Similar plumbing topics

Ok great...really hoping it wasn't a leak.
Replies
Views
That means you have a leak as the system...
Replies
Views
What the easiest way to find why my boiler is...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply, I’ll try your...
Replies
Views
the pressure of my boiler looks unstable...
Replies
Views
Back