Baxi Boiler - Water Not Getting Hot 1st thing in morning | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi Boiler - Water Not Getting Hot 1st thing in morning in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Our Baxi boiler works fine most of the time but the last few days it does not heat the water first thing in the morning and occasionally later on in the day too. It still works most of the time, e.g. for baths. The pressure is fine even when the water isn't heating.

I've had a look online and it appears as though it could be a heat exchanger or diverter valve but I'd greatly appreciate any advice or anything I can check before calling Baxi.

The boiler is under 7 years old but I haven't had it serviced since my plumber insisted on frankly ridiculous covid measures - is the Baxi boiler still under warranty if it hasn't been serviced for 3 years?

Much appreciate any advice

Sorry to say no warranty as not been serviced etc

Time to call a heating engineer out

Speak to Baxi regards the warranty, as they may be able to reinstate it for you (have read this on another forum), if they say no, either get them out for a fixed price repair or local engineer.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler...
Replies
Views
M
Isolate and drain boiler. Pump up expansion...
Replies
Views
Hi John, This was actually a house I'm...
Replies
Views
N
Plastic hydro block best replace as it’s...
Replies
Views
It's a sealed system so if its leaking from...
Replies
Views
Back