Baxi Burnall with back boiler connection to Unvented /Mains pressure water tank ?? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi Burnall with back boiler connection to Unvented /Mains pressure water tank ?? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

I have a Baxi Burnall open fire with wrap round back boiler connected via a Dunsley Baker Neutaliser to the vented hot water tank.

I wish to update my older vented system to an unvented twin coil indirect water tank with two immersion slots. I want to use one immersion slot for my recently installed solar panel power input and the second immersion slot as a mains power standard for back up if and when required. Switching to an unvented/ mains pressure system also allows me to do away with a troublesome shower pump (not enough head & each time I use the shower I need to lower the shower head until the pump kicks in). My central heating is a standard oil-fired boiler which would use the primary coil. So far so good - straight forward enough, I think. ......................

However, can I connect my Baxi Burnall with back boiler to am unvented/ mains pressure system with indirect twin coils ??

Similar plumbing topics

PH is 7.5. Chloride is 194. The last water...
Replies
Views
👍🏻 I knew the fire ones had to be, we've done...
Replies
Views
M
I have a viessman vitodens 222F combi storage...
Replies
Views
Max Hill
M
Back