Baxi Combi 100 HE Plus boiler problem | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi Combi 100 HE Plus boiler problem in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eraser2002

Hello hope someome can offer advice with this boiler im pulling my hair out.
The symptoms are:
The hot water always works fine - the hot water light and burner light comes on and works etc
When i switch the heating on in morning using wall mounted thermostat, the boiler starts up (low whirring sound like the pump), and within say 30 secs the boiler sounds like its working and the burner light comes on but flicks straight off, and then sits for a few minutes then tries again... then eventually it will work and the heating will come on

Seems to have improved over week or so since i been using the heating but done this again this morning. When i first started using it took half hour or longer to get heating on... No errors come up etc = but it just doesnt work properly :( the burner doesnt stay on.

Had 3 engineers from heat team 2 have swapped the same control board and still not working right.

Someone told me it could there could be a heat exchange switch problem (sticking) as it seems to be worse when the boilers been left for longer... i didnt have it on the night before at all as i was out...

Any help appreciated

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

put the boiler on low very low and leave it...
Replies
Views
Hello All. The pump was disconnected and...
Replies
Views
You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
This question has been discussed a couple of...
Replies
Views
M
Isolate and drain boiler. Pump up expansion...
Replies
Views
Back