Baxi Combi 105 HE drips water | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi Combi 105 HE drips water in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Hey,

I've got a Baxi Combi 105 HE, and there's a component at the bottom that drips water. Not a lot, I'd say 1 drop every 10 sec, but annoying though. Here's a screenshot from the manual with the part I mean:

Is this something I can fix myself? I can do basic plumbing and central heating DIY stuff, but I'm in no way an expert. Since a boiler is water, electricity, gas and combustion altogether I'd rather not mess around with it.

Thanks!

There is one now :)

What does this valve or diaphragm do exactly?

Controls the boiler sorry can’t go into details as your not gas safe and we don’t allow boiler repair advice on the forum (open part)

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for the update Radian
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just an addendum to say I have done my beést...
Replies
Views
Thanks for taking the time to update. That's...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes or they do an extra tank so brings it upto...
Replies
Views
Back