Baxi combi 105he fault. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi combi 105he fault. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

lupieloo

Gas Engineer
Hi.

I'm working on this boiler and the fault code is 30 and 50.

Ive cleaned the venturi out. Air pressure switch clicks on. Fan runs fine. Anything else I can check?

It works for a few days then fault appears again. I'm going back there now to check if the air pressure switch power if fine when the fan runs. Could it be the pcb?

Kind Regards

Yes ignites fine when resetting. Power to fan 230v. Power to air pressure switch 160v is that correct?

You may have a faulty fan, slowing down when bearing gets hot.

Yes think it might be the pcb. She reset it but I need to check resistance on the fan and continuity on the air pressure switch. I'll let you know what it is.

Yes think it might be the pcb. She reset it but I need to check resistance on the fan and continuity on the air pressure switch. I'll let you know what it is.

Buy a APS first,known to be weak ,especially so if its the square silver Honeywell type

Try moving/ skewing the Pcb when it's working , any dry joint loose connection will show up , have come across this a few times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

That’s there problem you pay them to fix it...
Replies
Views
Morco feb 24ed3 has a f1 fault code. The...
Replies
Views
Conditions: nearly 10 year old boiler WB2B...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Anyone know of a repair service for Axpert...
Replies
Views
New flow sensor and we now have hot water.
Replies
Views
Back