Baxi combi 80e dhw issue | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi combi 80e dhw issue in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hobo128

Gas Engineer
Called out to this boiler last night....
No hot water... Heating fine...
Run the hot tap, boiler does not fire.... Pin on diverter does not operate.... if I manually press micro switch boiler fires.... I am going to replace the diaphragm in the diverter valve tomorrow... However! I have tried this before and still no joy.... In fact I have done this twice and it's not worked... what am I missing if it decides to not work

There’s a pin in the back of the front diverter housing normally requires a rebuilding you can get a rebuild kit online

Similar plumbing topics

faulty diaphram with the sound of it.
Replies
Views
Chris, just to update, thanks for all your...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Problem found, it was a blockage... mostly in...
Replies
Views
Check the continuity of the flue with your...
Replies
Views
Back