Baxi Combi instant 80HE boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi Combi instant 80HE boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jue150

The timer switch has stopped working in the timer mode on my boiler. The only way I can get it to work is by putting the switch down and then turning up the room thermostat, then it will work. Does this mean I need a replacement timer switch and if so, where can I get it from and is it easy to fix please. Any advice most welcome. Thank you.

The timer switch has stopped working in the timer mode on my boiler. The only way I can get it to work is by putting the switch down and then turning up the room thermostat, then it will work. Does this mean I need a replacement timer switch and if so, where can I get it from and is it easy to fix please. Any advice most welcome. Thank you.

either get another timer or replace the room stat with a programmable one and leave the boiler in the constant setting the programmable stat will do the timing then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I understand, thanks for letting me know.
Replies
Views
Ok, thanks will let here leave it is
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
put the boiler on low very low and leave it...
Replies
Views
Back