Baxi combi zoned is additional bypass needed? | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi combi zoned is additional bypass needed? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

HoodedClaw

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi,

Just installed U/F heating in my extension so put S plan in with 2 valves on the return.

When the valves close the boiler carries on for a little while (orange connected to boiler heat demand).

The manual says 'The boiler utilises the primary side of the DHW plate heat exchanger as an automatic integral bypass' but to my ears it sounds pressured when the valves close.

Is it worth fitting an external bypass to be on the safe side or let the internals deal with it?

Thanks.

Thanks, think I'll have to, the 3 min overrun will sit on my mind otherwise.

Real shame I put 2 2 ports in, just realised (now I've got it running) just a 2 port on the Rads would have done, as the U/F needs to start up first and I can't think of time that I wouldn't want the U/F on when the Rads are. Might change it to just the 1 zone valve, leaving the U/F for the overrun. Still 2 timers and thermostats and as the U/F has its own pump the heating only time shouldn't bleed far with it not pumping.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi Kop Many thanks for you help and advice...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If it uses the method you stated, then in...
Replies
Views
Glad to have helped! Yes, a condensing...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Got one on order. Thanks. You in the States?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Here's an attachment of the PDF if people are...
Replies
Views
Back