baxi combi | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss baxi combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, went to a house the other day to fix a single cold rad,turned out to be a stuck TRV,so simple job.But customer complains that when she uses the shower,it keeps going from hot to cold, and when someone else is using it she hears the boiler keep cutting in and out.
The boiler is a baxi combi,and does seem to have problem losing pressure.I don`t work on boilers but as i have just started working for this landlord,i wanted to give him some idea of costs for fixing this boiler.or is it a replacement needed ?
Grateful for any advise please.

Could be :
thermostatic shower working against boiler thermister
Faulty thermister
Faulty diaphragm
And then there is the pressure problem

I would get a gas safe registered engineer in (try Baxi find an installer on their Web)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

how the outdoor sensor can prevent me from...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I would of clipped the pipework but it is...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info. Flow rates are something...
Replies
Views
Chris, just to update, thanks for all your...
Replies
Views
F
  • Question
Thanks I'll try that. Appreciated
Replies
Views
FrankMcg
F
Back