Baxi Combi's and loss of pressure | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi Combi's and loss of pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

stings27

Gas Engineer
Is it just my bad luck or has anyone else had these problems ?
Started with my old 105, having to jump up in loft to top up periodically.
Fitted a Duo-tec for my Uncle 3 years ago ...having the same problem,
now my Duo-tec at home giving me grief!!
Is it a common problem with Baxi?

I re-charge no end of expansion vessels up on baxis, and you can guarantee the schrader core is leaking air !

had 3 this wk . think the one today has blocked exp vessel pipe - new prv as it was dripping at 2 bar and re pressured vessel to 0.7 but still gets to 3 bar going back with new washers and checking the pipe

had a few with pierced p-hex over pressurizing from mains blowing out prv's then exp vessel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

H
A professional is needed to diagnose and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for the update Radian
Replies
Views
let it cool down first then try it
Replies
Views
The point of the forum is mainly for uk based...
Replies
Views
Burger
B
It’s an automatic air vent - you can close it off.
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back