Baxi condensing boiler problem. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi condensing boiler problem. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rob588

Can anyone help?

My boiler just made a loud banging noise (could have been air in the system) and the pipework around the boiler area started knocking then the boiler shut down! Since then as soon as the temperature falls below the TRV setting the boiler starts up as usual and the same thing happens again. Where should I go from here??

The boiler was serviced in March and is only 3 years old.

The problem happended three times in a row, I then let everything cool down and started the system again......so far everything is ok!! Could it be temperature related? Is it a safety thing that is shutting the system down??

All help appreciated.

Rob.

Toddyplumb,

Had it on for 2 hours now and all OK, could it have been an airlock??

What would the symtoms of a dodgy burner be?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

IMO, the boiler should be derated to ~ 20kw...
Replies
Views
Yes spot on eg the hottest pipe out the top of...
Replies
Views
No problem. Nice to be thanked and appreciated...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
Back