Baxi Duo-Tec 1 Fault code E133 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi Duo-Tec 1 Fault code E133 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John anderson

Hi all.

Been out out to a Duo-Tec I installed 7 years ago.

Fault code E133 was displayed when I arrived so reset and tried hot water.
The boiler fired up but then went into high flame mode and cut straight out. It kept going from low to high a few times then error code E133 came back on.

Reset again and now boiler will not attempt to light. Spark is visible but no ignition. Took out the ignition and it has the L shape Electrode which I think is the newer version.

Just wondering if anyone has had gas valve issues on them?

I have 21mb inlet pressure.

Thanks, John

prove to me via pm your gsr or rgi,hit 10 posts and i will put you in the gsr only section,until then no answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

put the boiler on low very low and leave it...
Replies
Views
Diverter not leaking into the motor ?
Replies
Views
Keep a diary recording the dates/times of when...
Replies
Views
some one playing again??????
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for the update Radian
Replies
Views
Back