Baxi duo Tec 28 He A erp | Plumbers Arms | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi duo Tec 28 He A erp in the Plumbers Arms area at Plumbers Forums

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Went out to one of these today no hot water heating is ok was fitted 2016 on a clean system, couldn't get a repair cartridge so changed the whole 3way assembly block and motor didn't sort it to my surprise ???? Sits in heating mode and doesn't switch over to hotwater although the motors working hmmm ! Baxi coming out Monday answers on a post card ????? Kop

hot water ntc ? would be my guess

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
If it’s definitely E28, i‘d get your engineer...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
That's why the buckets there T also gives you...
Replies
Views
Check the continuity of the flue with your...
Replies
Views
When your gas safe pm me and will re open it up
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Filling loop Sodsing out when new Expansion...
Replies
Views
Back