Baxi Duo Tec 28 Hot Water Issue | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi Duo Tec 28 Hot Water Issue in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Baxi Duo Tec 28 Hot Water Issue.

Hi, I have a Nazi duo tec 28. I’m having an issue with my hot water.

If the CH is on, and I turn on the hot water I get warm/tepid water provided the HW temperature dial is set about 3o’clock.

If it’s set any higher, I get an E28 fault, and my water goes cold. If the CH is not on and I demand HW I get the E28 fault almost straight away.

The condense and flue can’t be blocked, otherwise I would have no CH. The flue and hot water thermistors have both been changed.

It’s recently had a new gas valve fitted. Baxi won’t touch it due to having to work on loft ladders.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Geoff

Similar plumbing topics

J
  • Question
As above, drill it out and use an extractor if...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for the update Radian
Replies
Views
  • Question
OK thanks for the response. I hadn't...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Is the plumbing copper or plastic? If the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Morning, he took it out from where it was...
Replies
Views
Back