Baxi Duo tec 28 service | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi Duo tec 28 service in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Got one one these to service next week but I dont see many
Its 5 years old and still under warranty
Is it recommended to replace the burner door seal?
Anything else that should be replaced eg electrodes?

Yep electrodes and gasket and full service

Done alot of work on these. Quite a nicely designed boiler. Especially the added touch of a condense drip tray at flue point to catch any water ingress...more Boilers should have this.

I'd recommend changing the seal when removing the chamber front.

Also I like to fit an Angled schraeder extension to make it easier to check/top up expansion vessel pressure for subsequent visits.

Done alot of work on these. Quite a nicely designed boiler. Especially the added touch of a condense drip tray at flue point to catch any water ingress...more Boilers should have this.

Also I like to fit an Angled schraeder extension to make it easier to check/top up expansion vessel pressure for subsequent visits.

Good idea with the bent Schrader valve. I bought one recently from Halfords definitely makes it easier

Screenshot_20190322-203500_Samsung Internet.jpg

Got 20 or more of these on my books and every 5 years it's a new seal very hard wearing , full strip each year and drop the pressure to check expansion vessel probably one of the best boilers to work on very reliable . Kop

Similar plumbing topics

I've tidied up this thread and banned a user...
Replies
Views
Yeah DuoTec offset, it was the Eco Elite that...
Replies
Views
I don’t think there are any other checks on...
Replies
Views
Burger
B
True, but it happens a lot.
Replies
Views
The point of the forum is mainly for uk based...
Replies
Views
Burger
B
Back