baxi duo-tec 33 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss baxi duo-tec 33 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone came across one of these boilers leaking from the diverter valve assembly,it is leaking from were the motorised head goes on, if you have came across this what did you do,

changed the whole valve but i think their may be a kit to replace the end of it, if thats all thats leaking

[
QUOTE=mickie;172947]changed the whole valve but i think their may be a kit to replace the end of it, if thats all thats leaking[/QUOTE]
no..... i think it is the whole valve ,i can't see off any other way ,thanks anyways.

bush has ruptured not sure if baxi do a re furb kit ,you need a new bush assembly,also the motor may be full of water

Not had much to do on these as yet but the diverter's a common one ... I'm sure you'll be able to swap the head if that's all that's passing?

have you done a diverter bush on a ariston microgenus Steve?same idea on early plats duotecs so would probably fit off a ariston,the exception being they modified the design later on it now has a thicker bush with a plastic support rail on the spindles to desrob does the diverter have a bypass pipe coming off the back or not? it would help identify which version you have

have you done a diverter bush on a ariston microgenus Steve?same idea on early plats duotecs so would probably fit off a ariston,the exception being they modified the design later on it now has a thicker bush with a plastic support rail on the spindles to desrob does the diverter have a bypass pipe coming off the back or not? it would help identify which version you have

yes it does . it is the 33 hea model.

Not had much to do on these as yet but the diverter's a common one ... I'm sure you'll be able to swap the head if that's all that's passing?
it's not the motorised head that is passing,the assembley is ,and it is a whole unit and at a quess would need to be replaced as a whole,with the head on or off valve assembly makes no differance, it still leaks. to gas man, were are the bush's your refering too, if there in head,as above.thanks

I would think you are correct in that you would need to change the whole 3-way valve assembly.

Desrob it wasn't the motorised head i was refering to but the diverter valve head the motor sits in. That part could be servicable. Anyhows, let us know how you get on, good to get to know even with hindsight, whether the job could have been done without repalcing the whole valve.

Gasman, I haven't had anything to do with the microgenes. I've noticed that most manufacturers seem to be utilising similar components such as diverters, pumps etc. That's why i thought you'd be able to find a service kit for it... If there isn't one out there yet I'm sure there soon will be..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

J
  • Question
As above, drill it out and use an extractor if...
Replies
Views
How did you get the valve sorted in the end?
Replies
Views
put the boiler on low very low and leave it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If it’s definitely E28, i‘d get your engineer...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I am only telling you what I have seen. I...
Replies
Views
Back